You may contact us at the above phone and fax number or e-mail us at email@example.com.
The staff of A-X Heat Tansfer will be glad to submit a
detailed proposal, including weights, arrangement and space requirement,
covering AX Sections to meet specified operating requirements. This
service is offered without any obligation so that interested parties
may have an opportunity to determine definitely how well AX Sections
might be employed to fulfill their needs.
As much as possible of the following data should be supplied when requesting
a proposal on AX Sections:
1. Fluid to be condensed or cooled: Date
3. Quantity of liquid (in addition to vapor) to be cooled gals./hr.
4. Quantity of steam to be condensed and cooled lbs./hr.
5. Quantity of gas to be cooled cu. ft./hr.
6. Total heat to be removed BTU/hr.
7. Initial temperature of fluids degrees F.
8. Final temperature of fluids degrees F.
9. Initial temperature of cooling water degrees F.
10. Final temperature of cooling degrees F.
11. Maximum operating pressure lbs./sq. in.
12. Maximum allowable pressure drop lbs./sq. in.
13. Are Sections to be submerged in, or sprayed with, water?
14. Quality of water hard, soft; clean, dirty; salt, fresh; acid, alkali
15. Size of available box, if any: long, wide, high
16. Size of available space for box or spray pit: long, wide, high
17. Type of condenser or cooler now used, if any
18. Quantity of surface now used, if any sq. ft.
19. Point of delivery